Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect

Saturday 14 December 2013

Returning + Mask.

Hey jammers! I have returned. I have more time to post now that school is on and I don't have much homework. Im going to try post as often as I can. If not, I will hire authors, but not mods. There used to be a blog I knew called the animal jam Moose. The author quit, and her best friends who were mods changed it into a different blog. Anyways, on with the post. I will not post updates with jamaa journals, I will post them on my youtube channel. Please be wary that my last post was in April.


So whats first is the new item. The new item is the returning Reindeer Mask!

 
Perfect for acting out Santa's reindeers. ^.^

                                                         
                               
                                                          *Coughs*
(I got this photo when logging in)
Why does Animal jam have to get so FULL at this time!

Speaking of reindeers, do you like mine? :D
 
Don't forget to comment! Play Wild!

~Sky




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Few rules,
1. You can say the S word, But NOT the F word.
2. blasmerry aloud.
3. Spam aloud.
4. Im crazy, do wacha like!
^.^