Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect

Monday 16 December 2013

Bows + Wings

Hey jammers! Late post today, because my brother had golf lessons strait after school, which meant a shorter time at home. Anyways, today is R.I.M!

We'll start off with the jamaaliday gift.
 Meh, its ok. I was expecting gems. I guess its better than gems. :)

 I don't even know what you would use this for....
Possibly wrapping a gift... :D



 This is not the new item<----- I just wanted to say I missed it :)

Well, the rare item Monday is Jamaaliday wings!
 Its cool, but im short for time right now, so I can't get them. 



I think I might try the Enchanted Hollow idea ^.^


Thats all! 
Play Wild!
~Sky



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Few rules,
1. You can say the S word, But NOT the F word.
2. blasmerry aloud.
3. Spam aloud.
4. Im crazy, do wacha like!
^.^