Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect

Thursday 27 December 2012

necklaces and icy

Heya jammers! sorry i have'nt been posting. I have my mind on other things.

first of this morning i will tell you that i got a snow leopard! they are so cool!
Im still deciding the costume, but i have lots of snow leopards! 



oh yeah, if you can firgure this name backwards, thats my name. ECARG

There is a new item in bahari bargains and an ice furniture set!
 
 The person next to me is liontheman.

 lol

 

  Phew! i had to keep taking screenshots!
I also am wondering if AJHQ will post a new news crew assingment?



i also have   pneumena and a chest infection!




My bro is getting a snow leopard today too! 
  whoops, i was logged out.












Play Wild!

~skyways i need to get a new signature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Few rules,
1. You can say the S word, But NOT the F word.
2. blasmerry aloud.
3. Spam aloud.
4. Im crazy, do wacha like!
^.^